KSA reducing it’s environmental impact
At KSA we recognise our responsibility to safeguard the environment and are taking steps to minimise the environmental impact of our activities.
We are sensitive to environmental considerations and continually strive to limit any harmful effects our activities, while protecting the safety and wellbeing of our staff, clients, partners and the general public.
- Conserve natural resources by reusing and recycling materials, purchasing recycled materials, and using recyclable packaging and other materials.
- Develop, manufacture, and market products that are safe for their intended use, efficient in their use of energy, protective of the environment, and that can be reused, recycled or disposed of safely.
- Use processes that do not adversely affect the environment, including developing and improving operations and technologies to minimise waste, prevent air, water, and other pollution, and dispose of waste safely and responsibly.
- Ensure the responsible use of energy throughout our business, including conserving energy, improving energy efficiency, and giving preference to renewable over non-renewable energy sources when feasible.
- Use public transport and car share when possible and encourage virtual working and flexible hours to reduce individual business trips